VIP-Booking saves you and your Agency both time and money!
You can try out searching our database here...
VIP-Booking is a B2B information provider within the Live Music.
The Information We Collect and Use
- VIP-Booking collects Personal Data that you voluntarily provide us, when you register for VIP-Booking.com, sign up for a free trial, sign up for VIP-News or sign up for a VIP-Booking subscription. We also collect Personal Data when you purchase the VIP-Book on VIP-Booking.com. Personal Data may contain your name, email, contact information, your location, as well as other information you provide to VIP-Booking.
- VIP-Booking collects billing information when processing payment on VIP-Booking.com in conjunction with buying VIP-Book, adverts or subscribing to VIP-Booking.com or VIP-Contracts.com.
- VIP-Booking logs your visits and use of VIP-Booking. We might use log-ins, cookies, web beacons, device information and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you, your location, and log your use.
- VIP-Booking collects and stores data about you when you use VIP-Booking’s messaging platform to communicate with other users.
- VIP-Booking may also obtain information about you through third party sources as permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, social media platforms, and marketing partners.
Examples of How VIP-Booking Uses Your Data
- To create an account for you to use the VIP-Booking platform and services.
- To respond to your requests or to manage user accounts.
- To receive product feedback and understand our users better in order to improve VIP-Booking.
- To monitor the safety and security of the VIP-Booking service and platform.
- To use data and content about users for communications promoting membership and engagement with VIP-Booking, on VIP-Booking properties and across other platforms.
VIP-Booking may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties in connection with a corporate transaction where all or a portion of our business (e.g., a portion that includes our customer lists) is sold or transferred. We also may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if disclosure is required by law or as part of a lawsuit or government investigation or proceeding, or in order to permit us to exercise or preserve our legal rights or take action regarding potentially illegal activities or to protect the safety of any person.
How VIP-Booking shares information
Listing on VIP-Booking
Your general company details are fully visible to all users of VIP-Booking, but not publicly discoverable, where only logged in users can view it. You may modify the information you have provided to VIP-Booking at any time through your VIP-Booking profile.
From time to time, we may partner with unaffiliated companies or individuals for market research, product development, quality assurance testing, or similar purposes. These companies are not provided with access to personally identifiable information. We also may subcontract with other companies and individuals to do work on our behalf; they may be provided with access to personally identifiable information, but only as needed to perform their functions.
VIP-Booking, as a data controller, collects data from different data processors in the following categories: Technology and Infrastructure: VIP-Booking distributes data to processors in order to host, enable and support the VIP-Booking platform and service. Analytics and Reporting: VIP-Booking distributes data to analytics platforms to better understand user behaviour and track key business metrics, in order to provide a better service to its users.
Additional Rights, Rules, And Provisions For European Economic Area Use
If you are the resident of a country in the EEA, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: you have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access: you may have the right to access the Personal Data that you have provided us with.
- Right of erasure: you may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right to object to processing: you may have the right to request that VIP-Booking stops processing your Personal Data and/or to stops sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: you may have the right to require VIP-Booking to correct any of your Personal Data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel the above conditions aren’t being met.
VIP-Booking has appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee all aspects of our privacy and data security policies. If you would like to contact our Data Protection Officer, please send an email to DPO@VIP-Booking.com.
In order for users from EEA countries to use VIP-Booking websites, users must accept cookies. Users will be prompted at the beginning of their session to accept cookies. Users may withdraw consent by deleting their cookies from their browser settings at any time.
Links to other Websites
Security of Your Data
VIP-Booking is committed to protecting the security of Your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We attempt to follow policies and procedures that will protect against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. No amount of measures is 100% secure, however. We cannot make any promises or guarantees that your data will be safe, and you provide information to us at your own risk.
How To Contact Us
You may contact VIP-Booking ApS regarding our privacy practices at VIP@VIP-Booking.com